Monday, February 20, 2012

Religion. Art. Family. Grown ups with free time.

Wow. I was just stepping by some random blogs, just to read a little and what do you think I found!? TONS of religion and Jesus Christ blogs, and I believe in Jesus but I'm not interested to find him even in my blog! Insane.
So, I continue searching. What was next. People showing their "art nails", their beautiful talents, and making their blog a tv ad. Buy this, order this, like this, it's free, blah blah blah. So random. And last but not least. Grown ups. Married people with kids or pets or maybe freaking both, posting about them! "My baby, Sam. He's so lovely [Picture of the freaking baby] What the heck!? It's kinda cute, but I DON'T CARE! I mean, it's cool to know that they are happy, but you don't go and read a blog to see how happy is someone and then feel miserable of your life, cuz you don't really know if you are going to reach that happiness or if your children are going to be beautiful or they are going to be freaking ugly and have a difficult moment at school.

I'll continue searching for some teens, wish me luck! [No one's reading this shit, I don't even know why I'm saying that or this!?]

No comments:

Post a Comment