Monday, February 20, 2012

My elixir, my poison

Think. Analyse. Do. 
Sometimes it is so hard to do, you are desperate and you wanna cry. But it's not all. Everything comes down. You wish you were the everything of someone, but you aren't. You are alone. Your mother yells at you and destroy your more appreciated dreams. She hates you, that's what you feel. Your dad, oh dad, how lonely I am! But he is in the hands of you mother, nothing to do. He is her slave. He will never be against her. 
I wish the day everything is over, but I'm not talking about suicide but of freedom. This seems eternal to me. I wish I could run away, but she's right. That would be escaping. Freud said that the people who sleeps face down are the ones who want to run away from their problems. I sleep face down and I wanna escape from my problems. 

What about him? I like him, I think we could be a good couple, he's nice, good looking... But he would like me? I'm nice but what about the good looking... not pretty not so ugly. If he's a nice person it might happened.
Dreams... Stupid dreams. Sometimes I'm more slept that awake. I'm afraid that somewhere, somehow and someday I'd be trapped in my dream day world. But like it or not, my dreams keep me alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment